At Brad Hutchinson Real Estate, we look at the quality of our service as a policy, not just a certificate. It is one of the reasons that so many people consider us their office of choice.
By now, you probably know that our office has earned its reputation for over 50 years; and our community dedication is shared by our staff who are mostly ALL in real estate business on a FULL-TIME basis. Therefore, you may properly assume that our staff has the best opportunity to know and understand the needs of buyers and sellers.
You are correct if you know how concerned we are about the entire sale. From the initial meeting until the day of paper passing we stay involved to maintain a smooth, pleasant and successful transaction. Our goal is to sell your home or sell you a home for the best possible price, within the least possible time with the fewest number of problems.
Office independence is important to you if the firm has the reputation, commitment, staff, tools and honesty. We are that office. We are not controlled by any mid-west or west coast overseer, nor do we have the extra overhead that firms electing those connections have. At the same time, for your benefit, our office does offer NATIONAL AFFILIATIONS.
- We are a 48-year member of the 1,000,000 member strong National Association of Realtors.
- We are the Exclusive Melrose representative of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (RELO)
- We are a Residential Member of the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
- We are the only local representatives of The Realty Guild, Inc., an Eastern Massachusetts Real Estate Organization, which has selected our office for the transferee referrals that it’s members refer to our area.
DIFFERENCES – -
- “Quality Service” not just “Service”!
- The National Association of Realtors with its Marketing Division offers a special designation known as Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). It is a designation held at our office along with many others in the industry.